Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Can I claim that? Education, online class break for small business

Do you have a small business and need a tax break this year? Why not an online class to improve your fiber skills? Did you know that you can write off education as a legit small business expense? https://www.gettaxhub.com/can-i-write-off-my-education-as...
Are you opening a mini mill and not 100% sure about scouring and prep? My scouring certification course will fit the bill.
Do you want to sell hand-dyed yarn and your dyeing is not quite where it needs to be to sell to the public as in it is still bleeding, and you are not sure where you went wrong? My dyeing class will help immensely!
Do you want to sell your handspun yarn, but it still feels a bit like rope or compacted? I can tell you why and how to fix in in my spinning course.
Your dream is to sell carded batts, but you are still having issues carding or blending colors. The drum carding courses are for you!
Do you have a small business and not sure how to work social media to make sales? I teach you the way I have done it to succeed, in fact so much so I quit my day job in my Intentional Marketing Strategies online course.
Find an online class here and take advantage of the legal tax break. https://welcome.camaj-school-of-fiber-arts.com/





Post a Comment

0 Comments