Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement



I teach carding classes and love seeing the joy on students' faces when they make an ombre or gradient batt. BUT I don't teach this specific gradient technique in my classes, I am only offering it for my online students.

You will blow your skills out of the water with this one.  If you sell batts, this will be a top seller! Gradients are never out of style.  Also, if you want to make an amazing gradient yarn, guess what?  You have to start with an amazing gradient batt.  

I have made an easy-to-follow video and even offer carding kits at www.camajfiberarts.com.  It just can't get any easier to learn a new technique.

Click the link below to purchase your instant download online class.
Enjoy!


Mary Egbert
Camaj Fiber Arts





Post a Comment

0 Comments