Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

SOFFSILK®

 
  I have fallen in love with silk and use it quite often in my yarns to provide sheen and interest.  I especially have fallen in love with silk wastes.
 
  However, I have found that most of the pulled silk wastes were dirty and dusty. Sometimes they even had small pieces of metal in them.  I suspect this fiber is swept up off the production room floor.   And I could never find a different color other than reds and blues, which limited my creativity when making yarns and silk papers.
 
  I consulted with one of my silk suppliers and together we developed a superior silk fiber cloud called Soffsilk®.  The fiber is clean, extremely soft and it is dyed all sorts of gorgeous colorways.  This opened up the heavens of creativity and delight to my eyes.
 
  No longer was I subject to inferior silk wastes that made inferior products.
 
  Give Soffsilk® a try, you will never go back to other pulled silk wastes...I guarantee it. 


 
 


 

 

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT THE HOOPLA IS ALL ABOUT

Post a Comment

1 Comments